Breakfast is often called ‘the most important meal of the day, and for good reason. As the name suggests, breakfast breaks the overnight fasting period. It replenishes your supply of glucose to boost your energy levels and alertness, while also providing other essential nutrients required for good health
Admittedly, I’ve skipped breakfasts far too many times but this could very well be a game-changer for me. Watch as he makes his mouth-watering breakfast step by step.
1. First use glass to cut out round pieces of bread.
2. Then butters up a cupcake pan and fills the holes with round bread slices.
3. Then lightly fries up some bacon which will be later finished off in the oven.
4. He put the bacon on top of the bread.
5. The you fill them up with fried mushrooms. And fills up the bacon with eggs.
6. You will put in some seasoning. Than leave it in the oven for 20 minutes at 400 degrees and THIS IS WHAT COMES OUT!
7. You can add anything else you would like to it, salt, pepper, oregano, anything!