Fire DESTROYED This Woman’s Family Home Because Of A Simple Mistake…

A 40-year-old mother has issued a serious warning after a fire destroyed her family’s home as a result of a phone charger that had been left plugged in overnight. Donna Symes and her husband were preparing dinner when their fire alarm went off. She dashed upstairs and discovered that the fire had started in her son’s bedroom. A phone charger that had been left plugged in next to the 13-year-old boy’s bed started the fire.

“I have a son with special needs, Kane, a daughter, Kiera, and a two-year-old daughter named Ayesha,” she said in a video as she walked through her uninsured home. “The older two have lost so much in the fire, especially Kane, because the fire started in his room.” “The older two’s father died 10 years ago, and literally any mementos he had of him are gone.” But our family is strong.”

She also advised others to check appliances and plugs even during the day, and to ensure that their home smoke alarms are operational because it saved their lives. Ms. Symes also posted on Facebook about the dangers of leaving phone chargers plugged in. “So, I’m writing this from my hotel room – a fire broke out in Kane’s room just after 8 p.m. tonight,” she explained. “It all started with a phone charger behind the bed. The smoke alarms went off while three of us were downstairs preparing dinner.

“Our house has been completely destroyed. As you can see, my boys’ room was completely destroyed. “I am literally heartbroken.” The mother-of-two stated that she does not seek sympathy, but rather that others unplug their chargers, check their smoke alarms, and ensure that their appliances are not overheating. “Please follow my advice,” she added. What are your thoughts on the matter? Tell us in the comments, and SHARE this story with your friends and family!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *