Her legs are amputated after using a common household product – Now she’s warning women everywhere

Lauren Wasser, a California lady, is exposing her life experience in order to save other women from going through what she has, all because of a simple product.This model went to the hospital in 2012 after experiencing flu-like symptoms that wouldn’t go away. Unfortunately, after running testing, doctors discovered that Lauren was suffering from toxic shock syndrome, which is caused by bacterial toxins.

It was determined that the infection was caused by a tampon. Tampons can induce this infection if left for an extended period of time, leading to toxic shock syndrome, or TTS. Unfortunately, Lauren was in a coma for more than a week before surgeons were forced to amputate her limb due to infection when she awoke. She was only 24 years old at the time.

Lauren has made it her mission to raise awareness and wage a legal battle against Kotex Natural Balance, the brand of tampons that caused her to react so violently. My second leg will inevitably be amputated in a few months. I can’t do anything about it. “But what I can do is try to prevent this from happening to others,” Lauren tells The Daily Mail.

“Because the vagina is the most absorbent part of a woman’s body and a portal to many of our vital organs, it is critical that consumers understand the reality of what could happen to them,” she writes in InStyle.Lauren posed with Paralympic competitor Amy Purdy, who also had her legs amputated, after the second amputation. We are rooting for Lauren, who is determined to live her life to the fullest despite the obstacles and hardship she has had to endure.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *