When you’re trying to change your lifestyle, it’s important to mark your successes along the way.
More than 1.5 million people have been sharing the highs and lows of their health journeys on the subreddit “Progress Pics.” Some are focused on losing weight, others on gaining it. At the end of the day, it’s all about people encouraging one another to live their best lives!
A goal is an idea of the future or desired result that a person or a group of people envision, plan and commit to achieving. People endeavour to reach goals within a finite time by setting deadlines!
A goal is roughly similar to a purpose or aim, the anticipated result which guides reaction, or an end, which is an object, either a physical object or an abstract object, that has intrinsic value.
1. She lost 103 pounds after she “got tired of being obese and took control of my life!”
2. This man was only 99 pounds at his lowest weight during his battle with anorexia, but he gained 50 pounds.
3. He used to be 418 pounds, but here he is after losing a jaw-dropping 171 pounds.
4. “Anorexia Recovery. Getting to know me again and learning to value me for things other than my weight.”
5. She lost 159 pounds.
6. It took this woman 24 months to lose 210 pounds thanks to “diet, moving more, but most of all, a mindset overhaul.”
7. She couldn’t run races when she weighed 313 pounds, but after losing 178 of them, she is unstoppable!