To read this story in Tagalog, click here. Do you remember the search and find activity where you had to find hidden objects in the picture? This is something similar and the whole family can solve some interesting problems. Call all the children and play together.
Highlights is an activity book and magazine for children printed in the USA, a transformation of the classic picture search puzzle. This time, you should find the text in the image, not the object!
The answer is: 1. A 4-letter word hides in dad’s glasses 2. Dad’s sitting on this 5-letter word 3. A 5-letter word starts in mom’s hair, travels to her shirt, 2 are on her book and finally ends on her pants.
4. The tree holds a 5-letter word in its leaves 5. A 4-letter word gets comfy in the dog’s ears and ends in the girl’s orange hair
6. Comfily lying on the sofa is a 4-letter word residing on the boy’s clothes
Answer 1. A 5-letter word hangs on the chandelier 2. A tricky one. A 4-letter word starts as a paint drip, lands on a bucket, a big bucket handle then a small bucket handle. 3. This 6-letter word is violet paint on the floor! 4. A 5-letter word also starts as a bucket handle,
and ends with 4 letters on a paint tray 5. This 6-letter word starts on a red shirt and ends on a shoe! 6. Another tricky one. The first three letters of this 5-letter word is on the wall, moves to the radio then ends with a blue letter H.
1. There’s a 3-letter word hiding in leaves of the nearest apple tree 2. On the same tree, hides a 5-letter word. It’s on the tree’s trunk
3. On the fence! This 4-letter word is literally on the fence!
4. Twined in a girl’s hair is this 3-letter word 5. Riding on barrels that are riding on a truck is this 4-letter word 6. There are a couple of white shirts in the picture and on one of them is a 4-letter word!